The C Programming Language 2nd Edition
- Author: Brian W Kernighan
- Co-Author: Dennis M Ritchie
- Publisher: Pearson
- ISBN-13: 9789332549449
- Pages: 284
- Binding: Paperback
- Year of Pub / Reprint Year: 2015
About The Book
This second edition describes C as defined by the ANSI standard. This book is meant to help the reader learn how to program in C. The book assumes some familiarity with basic programming concepts like variables, assignment statements, loops, and functions. A novice programmer should be able to read along and pick up the language.
Table Of Contents
1. A Tutorial Introduction.
2. Types, Operators, and Expressions.
3. Control Flow.
4. Functions and Program Structure.
5. Pointers and Arrays.
7. Input and Output.
8. The UNIX System Interface.
- all examples have been tested, which is in machine-readable form.
- it discusses various aspects of C in more detail, although the emphasis is on examples of complete programs, rather than isolated fragments.
- it deals with basic data types, operators and expressions.
- covers functions and program structure, external variables, scope rules, multiple source files, and also touches on the preprocessor.
- it also describes an interface between C programs and the UNIX operating system, concentrating on input/output, the file system, and storage allocation.
- it also provides a language reference manual. The official statement of the syntax and semantics of C is the ANSI standard.
Designing Object- Oriented Software₹250.00
Software Engineering 6th Edition₹795.00
Introduction to Information Theory and Data Compression 2nd Edition₹495.00
The 8051 Microcontroller And Embedded Systems Using Assembly And C 2 Nd Edition₹709.00